Valentine’s Day is probably my MOST favorite holiday! I know to some its a corny made up day but to me it means SO MUCH MORE. Being a mom that went through years of infertility and loss, I honestly dreamt about these moments for many years. Now that I’m able to experience these little (but oh so special) moments I go a tad over board but that’s ok right?!? I also love any excuse to find cute things that I know my girls will love. I put together a list of my favorite items for the girls that make the perfect Valentine’s Day gifts! I hope you enjoy!
- Rain Boots – London Littles Rain Boots are so adorable. The girls are going to be so excited for NEW rain boots! They also worked so perfectly to stuff with all the other goodies instead of a gift bag.
- Book – I always try to get the girls a new book for holidays to spice up their collection. This Sweet Hearts board book is so perfect for the Valentine’s Day Theme and has a great story celebrating LOVE!
- Bows – These gorgeous bows are from All the Pretty Pretties! Im so in love with all their bows for each holiday and everyday wear! These prints were my favorite for Valentine’s Day! They have so many others to choose from making it impossible to pick!
- Nail Polish – Lots of Sparkles! Piggy Paint is my favorite polish for the girls . Its Non-toxic and safe for the littlest loves in your life!
- Wands – These hand made Conversation Heart Wands by The Della Rose Boutique are so adorable and I know the girls are going to love playing pretend with them!
- Magnetic Dress-up – Mudpuppy is our go to for Non-digital toys/games. The Magnetic Dress-up Set is the perfect solution for lost game pieces. They come in a closable tin case and will be so perfect for the girls for in the car and when we go out to dinner.
- Stuffers- Lots of the little stuffers and candy I found at Target. Most were in the Target Dollar Spot!